Review: Skinny Mint (28 Day Teatox)

Not everyone has perfectly toned bodies but everyone wants it right? Majority of my life I've struggled with a substantial amount of flab around my tummy, arms and legs. A while back I found the easy way to losing most of that flab but I obviously still had a long way to go because I generally don't do any form of exercise.

Skinny Mint seemed like my ticket to getting rid of the small amount of flab I had left, seeing as it got so many great reviews on Facebook. Unfortunately the journey was not what I expected and I didn't lose any weight.

The product itself doesn't tell you that, in order for it to work, you must be following a certain diet plan or exercise routine so I went ahead and just added it to my daily routine. This could probably be the reason why it didn't work. Despite the fact that it didn't work for me, I was still really glad to review the product because I am a huge tea fanatic! I was happy just being able to drink a different type of tea in the morning.

As for the journey itself, when I tried it the first few days I definitely felt more energetic and my body was releasing all the toxins. As disgusting and disturbing as this may sound, I was having very bad cases of diarrhoea and everyday. I was going to the toilet three times a day and it was horribly uncomfortable. I began getting bloated which seemed to be the opposite of what was meant to happen. I know what you're gonna say, "Did you follow the instructions properly?" yes I did, once every other day after dinner.

I couldn't understand why it didn't work for me but, hey, everyone's body is different and I know that which is why I am not too upset about it even though I had really high hopes for it. For those of you who are just starting your journey, I wish you all good luck and for those who are already in the process, keep up the progress!!

Take care xx

Comments