My Morning Routine

Good morning my beautiful readers. So I was snapchatting with my cousin Bettina this morning, like I do everyday, and she told me to write about my morning routine so here it is!

Before I do anything in the morning (besides peeing haha) I make a nice hot mug of green tea (this is after I grab my phone and roll around in bed for a while). I don't usually wake up hungry so I don't eat breakfast straight away.


I set my mug aside to cool down and head into the bathroom to take a shower. I always start off by brushing my teeth because who likes that nasty morning breath? I don't use anything special just a normal toothbrush, toothpaste and tongue cleaner. 


When I hop into the shower I wash my face along with the rest of my body. I won't include my hair care routine in this post as I didn't need to wash my hair but if you would like to see go ahead and ask!

For my face wash I use innisfree Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam and I love how gentle this is on the skin but still cleans my face properly.


I don't usually apply the face wash on my hands, I usually apply a pea size amount onto this sponge to gently exfoliate my skin. Double power!


Again, for my body wash I don't use anything fancy. I usually try to stick to non scented soaps because I have sensitive. This one works really well along with Shokubutsu. 


Similarly to my face, I use this sponge to wash myself because I feel like the soap alone is not enough to scrub off the dirt from the day.


If I'm going out to meet my boyfriend or going out for Sunday lunch, I'll use a scented soup and the one I'm using now is this strawberry scented one by The Body Shop and oh man does this smell delicious I swear I could just eat it.


Because I have sensitive skin I try not to use boiling hot water so I try to keep it more on the cool side.


Let's get cleaned up!


I really hate getting sweaty and smelly again right after my shower so I immediately put deodorant. The one I'm using at the moment is Nivea's antiperspirant extra whitening and let me tell you something this deodorant is probably one of the worst deodorants I've ever used. Not only are the whitening effects non existent but it also IS NOT AN ANTIPERSPIRANT and my sweat smells disgusting. The only reason why I continue to use this is because I've run out of my spray out and it's more convenient to carry around if I'm not sleeping at home. Plus it is extremely hard to wash off. I don't what it is in this deodorant that just makes it stick to the skin.



Now I can continue my skin care routine. One of the most important steps is toner. Not only does it close up the pores but it also cleans away any impurities that the face wash didn't clean. This one is by Sephora and it's actually a spray. So far I'm quite liking this product but the only problem I have with it is I have to spray quite a few times to get the proper amount of product onto the cotton pad.




If I have an infestation of pimples on my face I would go ahead and apply an anti-pimple gel. This one by sebamed works really well! I love how quickly it dries out the pimples and they are usually gone in 2 days! I apply this twice a day right after applying toner.


I then proceed to applying The Face Shop's Chia Seed. This helps to get rid of discolouration left behind by pimples. I started using this and I've never looked back.




This is one of my holy grail face products. The Face Shop's Core Seed Purifying Essence leaves my skin looking soft and tight. My skin always looks really dry and dull when I wake up and this really help to brighten up the skin and I love it. I apply one pump onto my palm, rub it between my hands and apply it onto my face.


This morning my eyes were extra puffy so I decided to apply Clinique's All About The Eyes cream. This product is really creamy so I put a tiny bit on my ring finger, dabbeb it together with my other finger and pat it under my eye lids and gently massage it underneath my eyelid and on my upper eyelid. Make sure to always use your ring finger when applying anything to the eyes because the ring finger is the weakest finger and won't damage the sensitive skin around the eyes.



Finally we come to the final step; moisturizer. Like the eye cream, this product is quite creamy so I only apply a small amount onto my face and neck.



Here I am looking a little more awake than before my shower.


Comments

  1. I had the sephora spray, spray it onto your face and then use the cotton pad. You use a lot less that way and the spray allows all the water drops to spread evenly across the face so you don't need any more anyway. ^_^!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thanks for the tip! Definitely gonna try that tonight ><

      Delete
  2. What should I Include In My Hair Care Routine
    If you want healthy and shiny hair then you need daily care for that. Using expensive cosmetics only can not better treat you hair. It is very important that it is included in you daily hair care routine.

    Here in this section we are giving you some easy hair care routine maintaining tips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment