[AD] Asteroid Challenge (Mobile Game)

Hello my fellow readers! It's been such a long time since I wrote anything on my blog but today I am here to share a mobile game with you!

I was lucky enough to collaborate with Pavo Studios to bring you Asteroid Challenge. Now I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't usually play games on my phone, I'm more of a social media person but when I started playing Asteroid Challenge to do this review for you guys, I was quite intrigued.

Asteroid Challenge is a game where you have to defend your spaceship from asteroids (hence the name) and put out all the fires. It has quite a slow start and the controls are a little weird but once you get used to it, it becomes super intense! Asteroid Challenge is available for both iOS and Android. Since I have switched from iPhone 6 Plus to OnePlus 5, I downloaded it from the play store for free.

          

When you load the game you are greeted with a spaceship that's on fire!


The dotted green line shows you where the turret is going to shoot towards and the path that it'll take. Press the left side of the screen to turn the turret to the left and press the right side of the screen to turn it to the right.



You also have the option to activate a shield to make sure that the asteroids you miss don't hit the ship and damage it. You can also upgrade your turret and earn points to put out the fires.


Of course, I failed on the first try haha! It becomes super addictive and is highly engaging.

The longer you play the more difficult the game becomes. More asteroids appear at once and they approach the ship at a faster speed. It really gets your adrenaline running and it actually made me nervous!

I really enjoyed playing this game and I'm so grateful for this opportunity. I love working with small brands to create awareness for their products. This game is high quality and I really recommend you try it! Just don't play it on the bus or train because you might miss your stop!


Comments