Everyday Make Up

Hey guys! So my first post is going to be a really simple look that I usually use everyday, especially if I'm just going to lectures. These are all the products that I use.




To start off I use Dr. G's Brightening Balm. I squeeze a really small amount onto the beauty blender and dab 5 dots on my face; one dot on each cheek, one on the forehead, one on the nose and one on the chin. I do this because it allows me to spread an even amount of BB cream and it's a lot easier to apply.



I'm not sure where I bought his particular BB cream from but you can find this beauty blender at Guardian.



This step is completely optional depending on if you want a matt finish or not. I usually skip this step for my everyday make up routine. The powder foundation is called The Style Face Powder and it's by Missha in the colour No. 4

The powder brush I'm using to set the powder is by Coolber. It has very soft bristles and doesn't irritate my skin. When using a powder brush always be extra careful with how much you apply because it's so easy to pick up way more than you need. 
With this brush, I  apply the same technique as I used to apply my BB.



My absolute favourite eyeliner so far is the ColorStay Liquid Liner by Revlon. This eyeliner is perfect for colouring in the winged effect which is what I usually do in my everyday look.

The Magnum Volum Express by Maybelline is definitely the Mascara for such a simple yet defined look. This mascara gives length to my eyelashes without making them thick and blotchy.


You can also get these products from any Guardian or Watson.



Lastly is a very simple pink lipgloss from Sephora. This lipgloss has a very sweet smell and is perfect for toning down a fierce look.



That's all there is to it! Not too much and not too little.

Take care xx

Comments