Outfit of the Day: University Interview

Hey guys, I'm back with another outfit of the day post. Today's entry is about giving a good first impression. I had a meeting at James Cook University and I wanted to give the impression that I was hard working and not a sloppy student.

The first think that I thought was no shorts and no skimpy tops. Which led me to this outfit.

This blouse is from Forever21 and it was about SGD 23. I thought this would be the perfect blouse because my bra doesn't show and it doesn't show any cleavage. It has a necklace attached to it so I didn't need to pick out a matching on.


This pair of skinny jeans is also from Forever21 and it was about SGD 45. It has a zip at the side and is so easy to slip on. These skinny jeans are also high wasted so which is perfect because I don't want my butt crack to show ><


I absolutely love the detailed design and was actually the reason why I bought them as I don't wear jeans very often.


To be quite honest I don't remember where I got these shoes or how much they were but they're pretty standard and  you can find a pair like them at any shoe shop.

Please excuse these extremely dirty shoes! They are super comfy and match with almost everything so I tend to wear them a lot.


This beauty right here is one of my favourite bags. It's from Mango and it was SGD 60. Since the basis of my outfit is black I should probably match the bag accordingly. It's a little small for me cause I carry A LOT of things in my bag but since it was just a meeting I didn't need to carry much with me.


Since the necklace attached to the shirt was silver I thought I could get away with these earrings. I don't know how much they are as I got them as a birthday gift from my best friend but I have seen them at Accessorise.


I wore this fruity perfume by Paris Hilton. Since I went to the university at a student I didn't want to make myself seem too adult like so this perfume was perfect. Again, I got this as a gift so I don't know how much it was.


I didn't do much with my make up as I didn't want to look over done so along with my BB cream I just wore a cherry lipgloss. The name has faded away but honestly any light glossy colour will do for this look.


This is what the outfit looks like!


Hope this look was useful!

Take care xx

Comments