BellaBox: February

My BellaBox has finally arrived!! I was really excited to receive and open the box but I was quite disappointed with the products.





These are all the products that I received in this month's BellaBox.



All the products were placed in this really cute bronze makeup. It's a perfect size for travelling and going to the beach.



L'Oreal Paris Everstrong Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner
Original Price: SGD 3.90 each. 

I'm so glad I got this in the BellaBox. Hair products are always my favourite to try out. I have thin hair so this is a great product for me and I'm super excited to try it.


Rachel K LOtus Stem Cell Hydrogel Mask
Original Price: SGD 8.90

Face mask. Lovely face mask. Since I'll be starting University on Monday, this was perfect to add to my collection to help me relax.


Apothederm Firming Serum
Original Price: SGD 95

This was a useless product for me. I'm only 19 years old! I don't need anti ageing products!




Collection Deluxe Lipsticks
Original Price: SGD 13.50

I didn't really need another red colour but I absolutely loved this one because it was so rich and creamy!


L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil
Original Price: SGD 23.90

I've been eyeing this brand for a while. The only reason why I haven't bought it yet is because I have 3 shampoos and conditions to finish!


Darlie Expert Fresh
Original Price: SGD 3

I thought this was really hilarious. I wasn't expecting to receive a toothpaste! I'm actually running out so this is good.


Rachel K Purifying Cleanser Gel
Original Price: SGD 25

I've never heard of this brand before but they seem to be quite focused on stem cells in their products. I was always quite skeptical about these kind of products but I guess it can't hurt to try!

I wasn't amazed with the products that I received but nevertheless there were quite a few products for just SGD 19 a month. I'm excited to try these products! Until next month guys!

Take care xx

Comments