Drug Store Products: Organic Olive Oil Exfoliating Body Scrub

Recently I ran out of my exfoliating scrub so that was one of the things that I needed to pick up from the drugstore. The last scrub I used was by -417 and this is what the scrub looked like.


This product is meant to be salt from the Dead Sea but obviously they added some scents and what not. I felt like I had to use a lot of the product to exfoliate because taking a normal size amount just wasn't enough

I'm just gonna be real straight forward with this product. It was expensive and not worth my money. I bought this for SGD 180 and although it feels great once I rinsed it off my skin didn't feel exfoliated it felt like I just added a layer of soft skin but it felt so synthetic. The next day my skin would be back to normal like I never even used the scrub, so I won't be buying this product again.

I heard so much about it and I thought I'd give it a try because I'm always up to trying new products even thought it was a little on the pricey side but hey we have to take care of our bodies right?


So this time round I decided to go for a cheaper and not so well known product and frankly this did a much better job than the product above. This one is called Organic Olive Oil Exfoliating Body Scrub. I got this from Cold Storage for SGD 9.95 and I believe I saw it in Guardian too.

So this is what the product looks like



Unlike -417 Organic Olive Oil is more like a moisturiser with beads. It didn't have a scent but the product worked a lot better than the previous one. I just applied a small amount and it was more than enough. I woke up the next day and I still had soft skin!

I'm not saying this product was amazing but I would definitely say that it works quite well and is definitely worth giving it a try.

I used to be under the impression that expensive products were the best because they were of a higher quality but with these 2 products I just proved myself wrong!

I would definitely recommend this product!

Take care xx

Comments