Hair Update: Mane N' Tail

Hey guys! It's been exactly 2 weeks since my last hair update and as promised I'm back with some great results!

Before I get to the actual growth I would like to introduce you to Mane N' Tail. If you're desperate to grow your hair like I am then I'm sure you've heard this miracle product. Basically Mane N' Tail is a shampoo and conditioner that was originally made for horses to give them a smooth and shiny mane. Long story short it was eventually made into a bran for us humans to use!

Now I know what you're thinking, "I really don't trust this product." "Why would I want to wash my hair with a shampoo and conditioner that is made for horses." Trust me when I first heard about this product I was skeptical too but the first time I tried it I was quite impressed. I'm gonna be honest with you guys, with regards to growth I didn't see much difference BUT it did wonders for my hair fall and gave volume to my hair.

Since I didn't see much difference to my length after finishing the bottles I decided not to buy again but today I decided to switch up my shampoo and conditioner again and since I didn't really find anything negative about it I thought I'd give it another try.


I don't know about other countries but in Singapore they have the Herbal Gro shampoo and conditioner and I thought it would be better at nourishing and growing my hair and it is! I, personally prefer the smell of the Herbal Gro to the Original. I bought this from Guardian for SGD 14.90 each.

So this is what my hair was like 2 weeks ago. Please excuse the make up-less face ><


This is my hair 2 weeks later.


So I guess my hair grew about 2cm which is almost an inch of hair. Keeping in mind that my hair growth slowed down because I dyed it for the final time to get rid of the regrowth so my roots aren't as strong as before. I would also like to keep in mind that I've been under a lot of stress due to some personal matters that are going on in my life right now and we all know how stress affects the body.

I haven't done anything differently in the past 2 weeks so I would say that my hair care routine is doing my hair a world of good.

Take care xx

Comments