Haul: The Face Shop

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I'm really excited to share with you these new products that I bought and I'm really excited to try. I'll be honest, I only walked into The Face Shop to try out a new BB Cream because the one I have is finishing really quickly but I ended up being sucked into other products! Whoops!

The very first product is the Aqua Tinted BB Cream by Face it. It's SPF 20 and it's in the colour Light Beige and I bought this for SGD 33.90.


I tried this product on my wrist and it felt amazing! Extremely moist and shiny and has a perfect brown tinge like a light tan. I really love the hydrating feeling and leaves the skin with a glow instead of a matte finish which, personally, is amazing because it leaves the skin looking healthier instead of dead. This BB Cream has a lovely fresh smell!

The next product which I needed is the Mango Seed Lip & Eye Makeup Remover by The Face Shop. I bought this product for SGD 17.90.


I was extremely curious to try this makeup remover as I've never tried any with mango seed. The texture is quite oily and has no smell. I also tried this in the store and it seemed to do the job pretty well! I'll admit I'm not a fan of these oily makeup removers but they're perfect for leaving your skin hydrated!

This product was a really impulsive buy but hey if you've read my previous posts you'll know that I'm always up for trying new products! I present to you E'thym Collagen Water Moisture Lotion by The Face Shop and this product was SGD 12.50.


This product is very moist and has an amazing fresh, sweet scent. I was attracted by the fact that it contained collagen water by what really reeled me in was the "5 free." It doesn't contain any mineral oil, paraben, benzophenone, artificial colourant and triethanolamine. I'll be honest, I don't know what most of them are but from biology I can tell that benzophenone and triethanolamine sound like chemicals which you do not want to be putting on your body. The assistant told me that this moisturiser is perfect for dry and combination skin type and since my skins is combination I'm quite excited to try. I'm not really a fan of thin liquid moisturisers but it felt so hydrating when I tried it in the store that I just ahd to get it!

These next products came as a pack because they were on promotion. It consisted of 2 face masks, a foot mask, 2 eye masks and a sleeping mask all for SGD 20.


I am a HUGE fan of face masks. They really help me to relax before I go to bed and get a good night's rest. The 2 face masks are honey and acai berry by The Face Shop.


If you watch millions of youtube videos, then you know that honey is extremely moisturising for both the skin and the hair. Not only that but it'll give your skin a natural glow.


I've heard many things about acai berry and it's weight loss miracle affect but it is also great for firming the skin.

I've never tried the next 3 products in this packet so I'm excited to give them a go!

The first product is a foot mask which I found extremely interesting. Recently my heels have been cracking and my moisturisers just don't seem to be doing the trick so I'm hoping that this is a miracle that my feet have been waiting for!


From the herb it looks like it's mint scented.

Next up is the sleeping mask.


This product has a peculiar minty smell which kind of confused me since it said at the back that it's a collagen mask but oh well! I'm guessing it's an over night moisturiser. We'll see what happens when I try it!

Lastly from this pack is the eye mask which I've also never tried before but I've seen a few Youtubers use it.


I'm excited to try this because I always look like shit in the morning and since I'm starting school soon I don't want to give the impression that I don't take care of myself!

The last 2 products I'm actually not meant to have! The assistant was trying to get me to buy these 2 products but I thought "Shit, I've already bought more things than I was meant to." So I kindly rejected them. I thought she put them away so I didn't bother to look inside the bag. When I got home and unpacked the products I found them in the bag! My first reaction was "Really? She secretly put them on the bill and made me pay?!" I was kind of angry and I was ready to go back to the shop and return them and ask for my money back. It was a good thing I checked the receipt before I did that because it turned out she gave them to me for free!

The first free product is a Fermented Raspberry Foam Cleanser by The Face Shop.


I am in love with Korean face products and I was never disappointed with their foam cleansers. They all leave the skin clean and firm and they never made me break out.

This last product is The Smim by The Face Shop.


This product is quite useless to me as it's a regenerating, anti wrinkle serum which I definitely don't need at my age! 

Those are all the products that left The Face Shop and entered my home today! I hope you find this post useful!

Take care xx

Comments