-417: Facial Micro Luffa Foaming Gel

I know I've dissed this brand before but I decided to give them another chance. It was my birthday recently and -417 had a free gift waiting for me. So I popped down to Nex to pick it up. Not only did I get a free gift but all the products were 50% off. So I got sucked into buying the Facial Micro Luffa Foaming Gel for SG$60.



I'll be honest, at the beginning, I wasn't expecting this product to work at all just because I wasn't happy with the products that I previously bought but after using it a couple of times, I was so glad that I decided to buy it.

I know this sounds like a bad thing but it's actually a good thing but this face wash made me break out. I know when a face wash is good when that happens because it means that all the dirt trapped in the pores is surfacing.

My skin genuinely felt softer and the blackheads on my nose were significantly reduced. Even though this product was quite pricey, I'm definitely happy with the results.

Take care xx

Comments