BellaBox: March

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I last posted but as you know I started university so I've been exhausted and just busy but today I'm bringing you BellaBox!!




This month's BellaBox came with a magazine called Jill Lowe. I'm assuming it's a make brand as one of the products in this month's BellaBox is actually by Jill Lowe.

I absolutely love the blue polka dotted box, it's adorable and I definitely prefer this packaging over last month's makeup bag. All the products were wrapped in yellow paper and I really liked that but it made me want to leave it that way and not rip it up. Too bad I was too excited to see what was inside!



Nail Rock Nail Wraps
Original Price: SG$ 9.90-SG$13.90

I've never tried nail wraps before as I don't focus so much on my nails so this should be interesting to try.





CoverMark Moisture Clear Base & Moisture Veil LX Foundation
Original Price: SG$60 (Moisture Clear Base)
                         SG$70 (Moisture Veil LX Foundation)

I'm really glad that this month's box had a foundation although I'm a little disappointed it's a powder and not a liquid one. I've never tried any products by CoverMark and to be honest I've never even heard of it so I hope it'll give me a good first impression!


Giovanni 2Chic Avocado & Olive Oil Ultra-Moist Shampoo and Conditioner
Original Price: SG$15.90/SG$ 39.90

These are by far my favourite products as I am so obsessed with my hair and keeping it healthy and looking good. I've heard a lot about avocado and olive oil being very moisturising so I'm hoping to have shiney smooth hair after using these products!


Jill Lowe Beauty Concealer
Original Price: SG$32

I'll be honest, I've never used a concealer before just because I'm not obsessed with covering my blemishes. I'm happy with just using a BB cream. I've never heard or used any products by Jill Lowe so we'll see how it fairs up.



Happy SkinCare Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm and Pig In Mud Mineral Mask (Oily/Combination)
Original Price: SG$ 44 (Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm)
                         SG$ 29 (Pig In Mud Mineral Mask)

I'm pretty excited about these products just because I love clay masks. I've also never tried a cleansing balm before so it should be an interesting experience.

Well that's it for the BellaBox! If you want me to review any of the products, just go ahead and comment! Until next month my beautiful viewers.

Take care xx


Comments