Clean Face For The End Of The Day

Hello my beautiful readers! Today's post is about the products I use to remove my makeup.


For my eyeliner and mascara I use Sephora's Waterproof eye makeup remover. This was a Christmas gift from my parents so I'm not sure what the price is. Before applying I shake this really well because there are two substances that don't mix. Kind of like water and oil. Once I shake it, the product works a lot better!



I pour quite a large amount onto a cotton pad just so it covers my whole eye. When removing eye makeup I really try to avoid rubbing my eyes with it as it can cause an irritation and spread the makeup into my eye. Just place the cotton pad onto the eye and wait for a few seconds then gently wipe away the rest.



For the rest of my face I use Biore's oil cleanser. I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of this makeup remover because it's way too oily for my liking but I bought it to see how well it would work and now I have to finish it!



Again I pump quite a large amount onto a cotton pad and gently wipe my face with it. I know you can't really see how much there is on the cotton pad but I tried! Once I've cleaned my whole face, I wet my face to wash off the excess oil from the cleanser and to prep my face for my face wash.



Since the cleansing oil only cleans the surface of the skin and doesn't remove most of the make up, I like to wash my face to make sure the surface is completely clean. I wash my face in circular motions.




I don't do this everyday because it dries out my skin but today was the day to apply a clay mask. I wrote a more detailed description on how I apply my clay mask on the "How To Get Rid of Acne Break Outs"

Take care xx

Comments