L'Oreal Steam Bond

If you guys read my blog then you know the struggle I have with frizzy hair and how I try everything I can to tame it or completely get rid of it for a while. It got to a point where my frizzy hair was really depressing me and cutting off the dead ends, making my hair really short, was not helping.

I went to Nex to KIMarie Salon as I was there to pick up something else anyway. KIMarie was having a promotion on their treatments so I decided to try out this new SteamBond by L'Oreal. Basically, it's the "healthier" version of a normal rebond and has more or less the same steps.

I did the steam bond a couple of weeks ago and I'm quite impressed. My hair is still shiny and soft even without using a deep conditioner. The downside is that it's almost double the amount of a normal rebond which I'm still recovering from now. It really made my bank account cry!

Even though the SteamBond is not as damaging as the normal rebond, I don't think I will be doing it again as, like I said before, the process is roughly the same, meaning there is still the use of blow dryers and straighteners which I've been trying to avoid.



Get ready for a make up tutorial real soon!

Take care xx

Comments