Dollish CC Cream By Liole

Recently I was watching Elaine review Liole's new CC on Youtube. This product seemed to be the best CC cream I had ever seen before. I really wanted to try it and I was just gonna buy it online until I saw it in a store at Far East Plaza! I couldn't wait to get home and try it. I bought this for $37 but it's original price was $47 so if you're interested in trying I suggest you got to Far East Plaza as soon as possible while it's still on discount! I don't remember the name of the shop as I went in unintentionally with my friend and I just happen to find this product.



Ok so according to the package this product is meant to be brightening, it contains ceramide which is a natural lipid found in your skin, it's meant to be high coverage and super moisturising.

This CC is also meant to oxidise into your skin tone really quickly so I applied a little on my hand to find out if it really does and sure enough, it did.



The colour is paper white when you first pump it out of the bottle and it has a light and creamy texture that seemed like it won't give much coverage.



After rubbing the CC cream 3-4 times I could already see the instant change in colour!



And once it was complete, it's almost as if there was nothing

After this little experiment, I decided to try it on my face so this is my naked face after I washed and moisturised.



Yes, I know, absolutely horrible. Full of acne scars and blemishes but I'm hoping that this CC will take care of all that. After applying one layer of this CC cream, this is what my skin looked like.



For just one layer it really did most of the things it said it would on the package. It was definitely brightening and moisturising but it was not high coverage at all so I decided to add a second layer.



There was some improvement with the coverage after the second layer but I began to feel like my face looked a little caked but again you really can't expect so much coverage from BB or CC creams.

Over all I quite liked this product and I will probably end up buying it again if I don't find a better one.

Take Care xx

Comments