Products That I Will Definitely Repurchase

On this blog I review the BellaBox every month and there are a couple of products that I absolutely love and I will go to the other side of Singapore to repurchase these products.

The products that I am referring to is CoverMark's powder foundation and Dr. Ci Labo's Aqua-Collagen-Gel Super Moisture EX.




The powder foundation that was sent to me was in the shade MN20 which was perfect for my skin tone. Not only did this have a long lasting coverage but it gave my skin that summer glow. I don't usually wear powder foundations because I don't like the matte effect but this definitely changed my mind.



If you have really dry and dull skin, this product will work wonders. Just after the first use my skin was totally rehydrated! The texture was quite light and, as stated in the name, it's gel like. I have never loved a moisturiser as much as I love this one. This product also made my skin less dull.

Take Care xx

Comments