Sunday Outing! Brazil Churrasco and Dinosaurs: Dawn To Extinction

Recently I went to the ArtScience museum with my boyfriend, David and I really wanted to share this experience with you guys. I also went to a really great Brazilian restaurant with my family that was flooded with the world cup fever!



This was painted on a wall on the way to the restaurant and I thought it was quite clever.

The name of the restaurant isn't very clear but it's called Brazil Churrasco at 16 Sixth Ave, Bukit Timah.












I had a great experience at this restaurant. The food is delicious and reasonably priced! The staff is very polite and friendly and the ambience really makes you feel like you're in Brazil. 

After lunch I met David and headed to the museum.



David is constantly flashing the camera in my face so I thought I would try to act cool.



Obviously, I realised how stupid I must have looked so I started laughing!



David using Google Maps to help us find our way to the museum because we're both so amazing at following directions




Please ignore the extremely frizzy and unruly hair. Note: I ended up tying my hair after this picture.




We finally found it!

We bought a ticket for Annie Leibovitz's photography and Dinosaurs: Dawn to Extinction. I thought this was really worth it because this package was just $24 and there's so much to see! Enjoy all the pictures!




















































After all that walking around we decided to have a small snack at Pita Pan before going back to David's house for dinner. I really felt at home when eating this food since I'm from the Mediterranean.




This Pita was delicious! Meatballs, tomatoes, bells peppers, basically the works!




Hope you enjoyed reading about a typical Sunday for me!

Take care xx

Comments