Short Getaway to Bali: Leaving & Arrival

I finally went to Nusa Dua in Bali for the weekend with my family and had a beautiful relaxing time! My parents took me and my brother to the same hotel they went to when they were on their honeymoon and I'm so grateful that they did because it was absolutely gorgeous!

These are my wonderful parents.







Before doing anything my dad had to buy a couple of things from the electronics store and with the receipt we were eligible for the S$1 million draw. So, for fun, we decided to punch in our information and who knows, maybe we'll win some money!



Right behind us was this Social Tree. 



So basically you take your picture here and you can choose different frames and all just like you were taking a picture on instagram.



Once you've taken it you can post it straight to your Facebook page or send it to your email and save the picture to post it on your Twitter or Instagram account. Once you've done that you can also have your picture shown on the Social Tree which is pretty much the whole point of it haha.



Of course I have to have a Starbucks before leaving. Om nom nom!



So the drink I chose is actually the new french vanilla latte in the grande size and NO WHIPPED CREAM!! I REALLY don't like whipped cream. The wrap is actually a duck wrap and for something that was packaged and not freshly made it was quite nice!



There she is! KLM airplane. Starting to get excited!!














If you guys follow me on Instagram then you would recognise this book that I'm reading! I'm not much of a bookworm but once I get myself into a book that I really like I won't be able to put it down! I'll find any excuse to read. Along with my book is obviously music to block out any talking or crying babies.



As for the food we had chicken curry with rice and spicy aubergines. To be honest it really didn't look appetising and I didn't even finish it T.T I know, I know, waste of food.



THEN WE LANDED!!



I noticed all over Bali are statues of all sizes be it of gods or of their heroes.



Sometimes my brother thinks he's a model haha.





Melia Bali Hotel was absolutely stunning from the massive painted ceiling to the glorious statues.







When we arrived we were given this yummy mixed juice with peaches and starfruit :3





Sharing a room with my bro.





I was really impressed at how they managed to make the room look classy and 5 star and throw in a little bit of their culture with the paintings.

I didn't really do much after this. It was pretty late so I didn't join my parents for dinner. Remained in the room with my brother watching a movie that was on TV and then went to bed.





Stay tuned for day 1!!

Comments