[Sponsored Advertorial] Butterfly Necklace and Earring Set

Don't you hate it when you can't find the perfect pieces of jewelry to match your amazing outfit? Bicycles.sg has this great offer for this buttery necklace and earring set!


As you can see this set works perfectly with this silver dress that I purchased from Forever 21. Since the dress is very plain, the necklace really pops but doesn't take away the focus from the rest of the dress.

This set really enhances the elegance of the look and is great for dates (I actually wore this outfit for Valentines day). 


What I love about this necklace is also the fact that it's very light. You would think that a long and detailed necklace like this would weight down on your neck but it actually doesn't and neither do the earrings! You can enjoy a whole day out and not feel like your carrying weights on your ears and around your neck.

Moving away from all the small details, you have to admit that it's a really cute necklace! Butterflies are beautiful creatures even though this one is obviously not real haha!

A huge plus about this necklace is that it's silver plated so you don't have to worry about it making your neck blue because it's fake and cheap quality.





Bicycles.sg is currently selling this set at only S$13 and they also have the same set in blue! I think this is a great deal for such a beautiful set that can be worn for any special occasion. 

I would like to say thank you to Bicycles.sg for sending me this set and giving me the opportunity to review my first sponsored item. With that being said I would like to say that this is entirely my own honest opinion. I really like this set and I will definitely be wearing it more often in the future!

Comments