How To Grow Your Hair Fast: Inversion Method

I'm sure many of you want long luscious hair and believe me, so do I. I spend so many hours looking up Youtube videos on the fastest way to grow my hair long really fast and I think I found just the thing, the Inversion Method.

Basically the Inversion Method consists of hot oil scalp treatments, tilting your head downwards for 5 minutes while massing the oil onto your scalp. The heat will open up the pores in your scalp and the massaging promotes blood circulation for faster hair growth. This method is recommended to be done everyday for 1 week. The reason for this is because if you do it for a long period of time and too often, your scalp will eventually get used to it and it won't work anymore. Doing this once a month is more than enough to speed up your hair growth. 

Even though it has been 4 days and I wasn't expecting to blog about this, I am really excited with the results and I couldn't wait until then to show you guys!

You can choose any oil you want from coconut oil, olive oil, caster oil whichever you prefer. I'm using coconut oil because that's the one I have lying around in my bathroom.


I add about 5 teaspoons of this into a microwaveable container and warm it in the microwave for 15 seconds. Even though it's called a hot oil treatment, you don't want to warm the oil for more than that because you'll end up burning your scalp and it'll defeat the whole purpose of the treatment. It'll also break down and kill the nutrients in the oil.


So once I have that set up, I sit on the toilet, tilt my head down and massage the oil for 5 minutes. Try not to exceed the 5 minute mark because it'll make you feel really dizzy.

When the 5 minutes are up, I slowly lift my head back up and run my fingers through my hair to move the excess oils to the rest of my hair. This is actually a really good conditioning treatment too! I, then, tie my hair up in a lose bun, put a towel over my pillow and sleep with the coconut oil in my hair.

The first thing I do the next day is wash out the coconut oil. I shampoo my hair twice because the oil can be stubborn to remove and then I condition normally. Instead of doing a hair mask with the steam cap I just add my trusty argan oil. I like to rub my hands with the argan oil because it warms up the oil and it penetrates the hair follicles more easily. 


I started this method Sunday night and I am writing this on Thursday and within that time my hair has grown about an inch. Guys, that's an INCH in 4 DAYS! Normally the hair grows about an inch a month and mine grows half an inch in a month.

Before




After






I'm sorry I look like shit and the pictures aren't very clear but as I said before I wasn't planning on posting this. With that being said, there is a noticeable difference not only with the hair growth but also with the condition of my hair. It's a lot more manageable and it doesn't feel that dry anymore.

I am not taking Hairfinity anymore or any other hair growth supplements so the results are purely from this treatment.

Stayed tuned as I'm going to continue this treatment until Sunday and come back with a full week's review!

Comments