Skin Care Routine

Hello my sweet peaches! If you're having trouble acne and can't seem to find the right products, I'm posting this skin care routine just for you!

These are the essential products that I use


The very first thing I do is use a face wash to clean the first layer of my skin so that the following products may work deep in the pores





After I was my face I use a scrub so clean off the dead skin cells that the face wash is not able to get rid of





A clay mask really help to clear out pores because it's the only type of product that can penetrate all the layers of the skin to clean the pores





I like to leave this mask on for about 30 minutes so that it dries completely



The last cleaning product I use is a peel off mask. I usually use this on my T-Zone as it's the most oily and the most prone area for acne





Once the peel of mask has dried, I then peel it off and wipe my whole face with a toner to clean off the parts of the feel off mask that remained on my skin and to close my pores




This product is not essential but I love the effects it leaves on my skin. This purifying essence leave my face glowing and alive and is one of my beauty secrets to healthy looking skin




Final step is to apply moisturizer. This step is very important because all the products that I used to clean my face have stripped my skin of all oil so it's time to restore the moisture.









Comments