Youtube Channel

Hey guys! It's been over a month since I wrote my last post and that's because I've been really focusing on my new youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4n0EGhqJctFUBYrycNfDrQ so be sure to check it out because I have a lot of ideas!

I decided to continue my Youtube channel because I realised that there were some things that I wanted to blog about but taking pictures was so damn hard. Videoing everything was a lot easier. Sometimes even trying to explain things is easier so that's why I'm putting a lot of focus on it.

I also feel that making Youtube videos is more for me because I'm a visual person and I would prefer watching a video on something I'm searching on rather than reading a long blog post.

I haven't decided yet whether I will continue with my blog or not. Maybe I will just write certain things here and other things on my Youtube channel, which might overlap since I focus a lot on beauty related themes.

To all my regular readers, I hope you will stick with me through my Youtube channel as my main goal is always to help you guys and create an environment where you can escape to and feel at peace when times are difficult. I try to make my videos as entertaining as possible whilst keeping my character. I don't want to be those Youtubers who forces themselves to be funny just to get views. If you know me well enough then you'll know that I'm generally a quirky and weird person. 

That's another reason why I decided to continue my Youtube channel. I feel like there's more of a connection between the Youtuber and the viewers because you can see the personality a lot more easily. This could also be a bad thing though because Youtubers can lose views just because of the way they look and the way they talk but that shouldn't really stop them if making Youtube videos is what they love to do.

Don't forget to check out my channel! 

Comments