I Need Help

About 2 weeks ago I found out that my dad had to leave his job and he's leaving Singapore together with my mum. To be honest I wasn't aware of a lot of things until 2 weeks ago.

My life is going to change completely in 2017 for the better and for the worse. My dad won't have a job, I don't know if my parents are going to remain together and Andy has just received his NS letter a few days ago but hey at least I finally get my dream which is to be living alone. I just didn't think this was how it was going to happen.

I've been looking for rooms and apartments to rent everyday since I found out I was going to be left to fend for myself and it has been the most difficult task I've ever encountered. I can't seem to find anything decent that's within our budget. I have to juggle school too. I've had no time to myself recently and I've just been coming back and forth from University and other places for viewing.

I'm even trying to sell some of my things on carousell to make a little extra money.

I honestly never thought I would be putting my story on GoGetFunding but here I am. My family has been struggling to survive because my school fees are so damn expensive. In the next year or so my parents will be forking out $60,000 so that I can get my degree and I feel so guilty. I'm trying to do what I can so here's the link to the page.

https://gogetfunding.com/help-me-graduate-5/

Money has always been an issue for my family ever since I was born, which is why we moved to Singapore. We thought that by coming here my dad would have a good job and we would finally be financially stable but that only lasted for 2 years. My dad is struggling to find a job and when he does find one, he won't be able to afford my school fees (not that he could ever afford it to begin with).

I just keep thinking to myself "we wouldn't be in this situation if I wasn't such a fucking idiot in school." "if only I managed to get my O and A levels I would be able to go to University for free in Malta." Maybe my parents wouldn't fight as much either.

I need all the help I can get.

I started my Youtube channel thinking I could make some extra money to help take the pressure off my parents but I haven't reached that stage yet. I know being a successful Youtuber takes a lot of time and effort but I really thought that by know I would be making something, even if it's something small. I even tried getting a job but Singapore has so many rules. Because of the fact that I'm holding a Student Pass, I'm not allowed to officially work.

If anyone could make even the smallest donation to my GoGetFunding page, it would mean the world to me. I need to do at least one thing right in my life.

Please help me spread the word. Thank you.

Comments