Life Update!: Living alone with my fiance?!

Long time no chat guys! Before I get into the actual post I just wanna start off by saying that I've changed the future for this blog. I decided that I would start reviewing movies, restaurants and basically anything that I'm doing in Singapore. If you're not interested in any of these and want to keep up with my skin care and hair care reviews then you can go ahead and subscribe to my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/natashakissaun.

So much has happened since the last time I posted but today I'm going to talk about what it's like living alone with my fiance Andy. Long story short my brother moved to the UK for university and my parents moved back to Malta so that left me here to finish my degree. Since I had nowhere to live I ended up renting a massive room in a 3 story house in Tai Seng.


This room has an en-suite bathroom, a walk in wardrobe, a balcony, my own mini kitchen and a monitor hung on the wall. Did I forget to mention I HAVE A FRICKEN BATHTUB?!

P.S. Please excuse the ridiculous amount of mess but I just finished my exams and I'm slowly starting to tidy things up!












Living with Andy has been absolute heaven. I get to wake up and sleep next to him every single day. We get to cook and eat dinner together in front of tv. It really has been a dream come true. I've been living in this room for about 3 weeks now (I went back to Malta for Christmas and stayed at Andy's place for about 2 weeks).

Even though I've had MULTIPLE problems with the room along the way, it's super spacious and has everything I want. It's also really close to my university which is one of the best things about this room. Previously I was living in Holland Road, which took me an hour to get to school. Now, I hop on the bus for less than 5 minutes and I'm there! I can literally roll out of bed and head to class.

The room is $1,500, which includes $60 worth of utility bills. Even though it sounds expensive, it's super worth the size of the room.

That's it for this post guy! See you in the next one!

Comments