Outfit of the Day: Family Lunch

Hi guys! Today I'm writing to show you a really cute, easy but elegant outfit. If you're someone who doesn't like dressing so fancy to try and impress people you don't know then this is the outfit for you!

This transparent top is from Cotton On and it was around SGD 15. The strips going a cross the blouse makes gives it a little edge. It's plain but with a touch of design so it's not over dressy.


Since the blouse I picked out is transparent I'm gonna wear an undershirt. This undershirt is from Mango and it was SGD 12. 


The torso part of the outfit is quite bland so these shorts from Forever21 will definitely spice things up! I love the studs at the side. I picked these particular shorts because there weren't too many studs and the studs weren't sharp.



I went clubbing the night before so my toes wouldn't be happy if I wore heals again! So I decided to go with these Egyptian style flats. I got these shoes from a "no branded" shop in Orchard for SGD 25.




Since my blouse is quite plan, I jazzed things up with some jewellery. I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of jewellery, especially bracelets but for such a plain outfit, I thought it might need some.

The ring is also from a "no branded shop" in Orchard. It was one of those stores that have offers like buy 3 for SGD 10 and this was one of the rings. 


The earrings are from a Korean store at Nex, Serangoon and I got them for SGD 14. 

The necklace was a gift from my dad. All I know is he got it from duty free on an Emirates flight.




This is what the outfit looks like! 




Hope you guys liked this outfit! Have a great family day. 

Take care xx

Comments