Trying Out New Products

Hello bubblies! I realised that my descriptions of the products I purchased from The Face Shop wasn't amazing so I decided to try them out properly so you guys can take a look.


First off is the makeup remover. My initial impression was that it was very oily and would need to be rinsed off but that was not the case when I tried it out.

It was actually a very light serum that cleared the majority of the make in 2 wipes.



After the makeup remover I tried the foam cleanser



I really liked this foam cleanser as I knew I would. It left my skin feeling soft and firm.

Next up is moisturiser.



I can't express how amazing this moisturiser is! I love it so much that I don't even wanna finish my oil moisturiser. It was quickly absorbed and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky.

Finally the product that I was actually meant to buy. BB Cream!!



This BB Cream is incredibly light and doesn't make my face look caked with make up! It has a perfect glow which is perfect because I've been looking white sever since I moved back to Singapore.

This is probably my new favourite product and I can't believe I waited this long to try it! These products were definitely worth buying and I definitely recommend them! I hope you enjoyed reading this post!

PS: Excuse all the fly aways ><

Take care xx

Comments