BellaBox: May

Hello my cutie patooties! I do apologise if this post seems rushed but I realise I threw the card away that had all the information about the products so I'll do my best!



At a glance these are all the products and vouchers that I received with this month's BellaBox.

Benzoyl Peroxide Water Based Gel by Benzac AC 5


Sometimes I feel like the people selecting the products can read my mind. This sample over is perfect for getting rid of blackheads and pimples. It came at a perfect time because I break out like crazy when I get my period and I had some seriously nasty pimples on my face. I'm really excited to try this product and see how well it works on getting rid of the buggers! The only problem I have with this product is that it needs to be prescribed so I'm a little hesitant to try it at the same time.

Anti-perspirant Roll On by Triple Dry


I really, really, really don't like roll on deodorants. I hate the wet sticky feeling it leaves after application. Never the less I will try this product because this might be the product that changes my outlook on roll on deodorants.


Anti Dandruff Hair Moisturiser by Pro HairCare


I don't think I've mentioned this before but I also have a really bad case of dandruff that usually only occurs when I'm stressed and since I had my exams recently, you can guess that my scalp became very itchy very quickly. Anti-dandruff shampoos don't normally come with a conditioner because the point of the shampoo is to dry the scalp so the dandruff is able to fall off more easily but I'm really glad that some kind of conditioner does exist! I'm really looking forward to trying this because anti-dandruff shampoos usually leave my hair quite frail and dry due to the chemicals.


Cheek and Lip Cream Pallette by The Balm


I'm gonna be really honest with this product. I'm really not interested in this product. I have WAY TOO MANY lip balms and lip glosses that I frankly don't really use because I'm more of a lipstick person. I feel like this is just gonna end up in a pile with the rest of the ones that I don't use. By the way, this product doesn't even smell of pie if you're wondering.


Foot Balm by Nip + Fab


This is yet another product that I felt was chosen because it was something that I really needed! The bottom of my feet have been going crazy! Hard and dry skin is not sexy so my soles definitely need some rescuing. I'm really hoping that this product will do the job!


Treatment Milk by Asience


I've actually tried this product before and I can't tell you from now that it's one of those products that becomes useless after a while. The first few times I tried this milk treatment, it worked quite well I suppose. It didn't do any wonders to my hair and after a while the effects just disappeared all together.


BB Bounce Beauty Balm by Dr. Jart


This final product is probably the product I'm most excited to try because I'm still on the hunt for the perfect BB cream. I'll be honest, I'm not really impressed with the packaging. It's quite boring and makes the brand look fake but hey, you'll never know what the product is like unless you try right?



Last but not least, I received quite a few vouchers that might come in handy if I decide to repurchase any of the products. There was also a voucher on the cover of the pimple cream but I didn't realise it until I started writing this blog so I ended up throwing it away! That's it for this month's BellaBox!

Take Care xx

Comments