Hair Care Products: Organix Shampoo and Conditioner

I recently became a huge fan of Organix shampoo and conditioner after I purchased the Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil and Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen.




When I first saw these products at Guardian I picked up the Brazilian Keratin Therapy. I'll be honest, I wasn't very impressed with that particular one so I decided not to repurchase but of course I'm so obsessed with hair care products that I just had to try these.

With both of them I instantly felt my hair softer, shinier and stronger. My hair used to fall out a lot especially in the shower after I condition my hair but after using this brand not even half the amount falls out now!

The best part about these products is that it doesn't contain any sulphates which is really bad for the scalp. It restricts the hair from growing, causes it to fall out and doesn't retain any shininess.

Unfortunately these products are a little on the pricey side if you buy them from like Guardian or Watson but hey there are always cheaper places, right?

I really do recommend these products because it does wonders to the hair. Even the ends, which are the most damaged, are healthy.

Take Care xx

Comments