BellaBox: June

Hello my beauties! I'm back with the monthly BellaBox!!

They're Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics.



From the moment I opening the mascara I knew from the bristles that this was going to make my eye lashes very long and defined without making them too thick and that's exactly what it claims to do on the card. This compact size mascara is 3g.

Price (8.5g): $37

Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen by Fresh



On the card, this product claims to be a hydrating lip therapy that consists of moisture-preserving sugar, nourishing precious oils, antiocidant-rich polyphenols and essential SPF. The texture of this lip treatment is quite thick, definitely a moisturising property but at the same time it doesn't leave your lips feeling oily. I love lip balms and I'm always carrying one in my bag. I'm so happy that this product came in my favourite rose scent! It smells devine! This travel size lip treatment is 2.2g.

Price (4.3g): $33

Secret Wish by Anna Sui



This sweet smelling perfume is blissful. Just a touch of Anna Sui's Secret Wish and you'll smell like a bed of flowers that's not too overpowering. I think I just found my new favourite perfume! Tip: DO NOT smell the perfume straight from the bottle as it has an overwhelming chemical smell. This sample size is 1.2ml.

Price (30ml): $64
Price (50ml): $87
Price (75ml): $112

Rosemary Body Bar by Appelles




My first impression of this all natural bar was instantly set to positive. The packaging claims that the bar is PURE vegetable soap with Australian essential oils which includes blue mallee eucalyptus, niauli, rosemary and lemon myrtle. Here are some pictures of these plants because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has never heard of niauli before!

Blue Mallee Eucalyptus


Lemon Myrtle



Niauli


Rosemary


The bar itself has a strong smell of lemon and the texture is pretty much like any bar of soap. This bar of soap is actually the full sized bar weighing at 100g.

Price (100g): $6.95

Peat Miracle Revital Cream by Belif



This Peat Miracle Revital Cream is exactly the type of moisturising treatment that everyone needs! This thick and nourishing cream is perfect for the winter time and also for bouncing back that hydrated look! This particular cream is in 10ml.

Price (50ml): $84

6-IN-1 BB Cushion by Laneige




This particular BB Cream has a tinge of beige which is the perfect colour for my skin as I really hate BB creams that make my face look whiter. Although this BB cream smelled horrible like it was drowned in chemicals, I really liked the texture that makes my face look more hydrated!

Price (15g): $59

Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream by Belif



I'll be honest with you guys, I have never used an eye cream before because I don't usually get dark circles but this product claims to reduce wrinkles and fight against ageing which, frankly, I don't need to use anyway because I'm only 19 and I don't need any anti ageing products... This little packet contains 3ml of cream.

Price (25ml): $71

Last but not least...

Peat Miracle Revital Serum Concentrate by Belif



Don't be fooled by the small amount of product in this packaging because a little goes a long way! By just applying this serum once, feel tighter and hydrated skin. Enjoy firmer and bouncy looking skin with this miracle worker.

Price (30ml): $85

Don't forget these amazing vouchers!




10% off with any Secret Wish purchase and a Tote bag with any Secret Wish fragrance purchase.

5% savings on any feature Peat miracle revital product

Receive a Fresh Experience Kit

Take Care xx

Comments