Review: Freeman's Feeling Beautiful Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask

Every week I like to used a clay mask to clean out the impurities from my pores. Ever since I came to Singapore I've always used Freeman's clay masks so today I decided to try a new one and that's the avocado and oatmeal!


I purchased this at Guardian for around $6. I've watched a few reviews on YouTube and many girls out there really liked this particular to clear their skin. 


You wanna start off with a fresh face. Any cleanser will do to provide you with a clean canvas!


I, personally, prefer to use a brush to apply the mask just because I don't like getting my fingers all clay and it's easier to manouver. The consistency is quite think and creamy and smells absolutely amazing!


Once I've cleaned my brush, I begin applying a thin layer over my face. Be sure not apply over your lips and under your eyes!


Once you're done you can go back and apply an extra layer over areas with blackheads and white heads. I have many blackheads over my nose and whiteheads around my chin area so that's where I have applied an extra layer. 


I look like an alien!! So once the clay dries just rinse it off with warm water. 



My skin felt so much softer and tighter! I looked in the mirror and it even removed most of my blackheads! I love how it really made my skin glow because I used to have really dull looking skin. This has definitely surpassed all the other clay masks that I've tried before and this avocado and oatmeal has easily one the spot for my new favourite pore cleansing clay mask!

Take care xx

Comments