Short Getaway to Bali: Day 1

Good morning from Nusa Dua!! It's was a glorious day and we took full advantage of the gorgeous weather! Before we got down to business we had to get our stomachs filled with breakfast!


Down we go!




Not exactly the most healthy and petite breakfast but heck I'm on holiday! Here we have fried rice, beef, scrambled eggs, miso soup, melon, pineapple, a donut, churros, yoghurt and mango juice. Oh dear, I'm pretty sure everyone there nicknamed me pig!







This was really romantic! They are actually messages by people who stayed in the hotel written to the ones they love. Whether it was their birthday or an anniversary, they would write a short message in the sand.



Time to feel the sand between our toes and the sun kiss our skin.




This chessboard reminded me of the scene in Harry Potter when they had to play real chess to get into the next room haha!


Squirrel!! Why do you run away?!







There were many people on the beach selling things like jewellery, paintings, hats etc. Of course my mum got suckered into buying things!



Putting ma shades on haha.




My brother the model.












Oh look at the time! It's already time to fill our stomachs with glorious food. 




Yummy strawberry milkshake!



Loved this delicious club sandwich even though the crisps were soggy.



This picture is actually showing the tide going in, leaving more of the sand uncovered.





Heading back to our rooms to shower and have an evening of entertainment!







Fish and prawn soup for starters!


To be honest, I shoved so much food onto my plate that I can't remember everything! From what I can see we have prawn, pasta, potatoes, spicy chicken and prawn and pineapple salad.


I don't ever have deserts but they just looked so cute! Here we have carrot cake, lemon cheesecake, chocolate brownie and another brownie with cream.


 




Live band before the performance playing all the slow classics.



This adorable couple got up from their table and started dancing to the songs performed by the live band. Please excuse the quality of the last few photos.



The performers finally came out and danced their typical Indonesian dance! Their consumes are beautiful.















Why is my phone in his hands....



Mummy!!



Daddy!






Having a good laugh watching my parents dance!




That's the end of a long day! Good night!!



Comments