Review: Two A Day Essentials by Clinique

Hello my beautiful butterflies! Today I shall introduce Clinique's Twice A Day Essentials. I picked this up at the airport in Bali because I've always wanted to try Clinique's Cosmetics and I'm so glad that I finally got the chance to try out a whole range. Please take note that I don't use these products very often as they are not for my skin type which is combination, meaning to say that I have an oily T-Zone (which consists of the forehead, nose, upper lip and chin) and dry cheeks. *Huge Tip* Wash your hands before removing make or touching your face in anyway as it'll help prevent acne breakouts!




Eyes and lips make up remover


Face Wash


Toner/Exfoliator


Eye Cream


Moisturiser

Before I can begin I'll just put on some make up to show the full potential of the eye make up remover.

So here I have a few products to create a very simple look.



For my mascara I'll use my ultimate favourite; Rocket Volum' Express by Maybelline




The eyeliner that I use quite frequently to create a winged effect is this EyesStudio's Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner in black





Finally for the eye shader I will by using High 5's Palette. This Palette is really old. I've had it since I was a teenager so you probably won't find this in stores anymore.



I will be using this orangey peachy colour.





Starting off with the make up remover, I just added a few drops to a cotton pad as it's a lot easier and more hygienic way to remove make up. To remove my eye make up, I usually leave the cotton pad on my eye for a few seconds without pressing then I gently whip away the make up.




One of the reasons why I love this eye make up remover is because it really makes it effortless. It's perfect for removing make up late at night because, let's be honest, who wants to spend an hour getting for bed when you arrive home at 5am?





So as you can see the eye make up remover as removed pretty much everything from my eyeliner to my mascara!


Next, we're gonna wash our face from excess oils and possible flakes from the eyeshadow that spread while I was applying.


Just like any face wash, apply in circular motion in the outward direction. Since this is a gel based face wash, it'll take some time to foam but feel free to use an exfoliating sponge to gain maximum use!



Applying the toner uses the same principles as applying eye make up remover, so I went ahead and applied the toner on a cotton pad.





The eye cream is quite thick so I really didn't need that much. Using my ring finger I pat it together with my other ring finger to apply it. *Tip* When applying eye cream always use your ring finger as it is the weakest. We use our weakest finger for our under eyes because the skin is very sensitive in that particular area.

 

I'm sorry this isn't very clear in the picture but for the eye cream, what I did was apply 3 dots from the corner of the eye, making my way out.


Like the eye cream, the moisturiser is quite thick and creamy but for the sake of reviewing the products I decided to use it. Just like the face wash, apply in circular motion all over the face.




Over all I was quite impressed with the products as they left my skin with a glow! Definitely worth the money if you have dry skin!

Comments