Scalp Treatments/Hair Growth Solution

Do you ever wonder why your hair grows so slowly but you're taking all those vitamin and biotin pills to help your hair grow? I recently found out why my hair has been growing half the rate it should be every month! I have a very oily and sensitive scalp and because of that, my pores are all clogged up preventing hair growth and the hair that does grow is very fine and weak.

I took a trip down to Yun Nam hair care and had my scalp analysed by professionals and found out that my scalp was actually in really bad condition. Seeing my scalp up close on the screen was quite shocking and disgusting and I knew that I had to do something about it if I wanted long, thick hair. So I immediately went for a scalp cleansing treatment or a detox treatment that was cooling and soothing to my scalp.

This treatment cleaned out my pores from product build up, dirt and oils, which allowed room for hair growth. Since my pores were finally unclogged, all the nutrients that I ingest through food or pills will finally be absorbed properly and more protein will go to my scalp. I was really happy that I finally found a way to treat my scalp and grow my hair faster and stronger! Of course this isn't a cure. It's not a treatment that can be done once and you're scalp is perfect. It's scalp care that has to be maintained on a regular basis and in my case it meant getting a treatment done every week or so.

Of course going to Yun Nam for me was very expensive since the only income I have, currently, is my allowance from my dad. That's why I opted to find something that was affordable, easy to apply and can be done in the comfort of my own home. I went to Qoo10 and found a detox gel that was only S$5! Every since I started using this detox gel my hair has grown half in inch in 2 weeks. It doesn't sound like much but since my hair was growing an inch in 6 months, this was a huge improvement!

So if you have really slow hair growth, it's probably due to an oily scalp which can easily be dealt with! Stay tuned for the detox gel review as I reveal how to apply it and how it's worked for me!

Comments