Review: Hairfinity

Before I begin the review, I'll tell you a little bit about Hairfinity. Hairfinity is a hair supplement filled with vitamins and other great things to help your hair grow healthy and strong. Every bottle comes with 60 capsules of which you take 2 a day whether it's 2 in the morning, 2 in the evening, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, basically you can take them however you like, which is great. I personally take 2 in the morning so that I don't forget to take them (I'm very forgetful when it comes to these things hehehe).

I really wanted something that was going to help my hair grow because this short haircut is just not cute and I really need it to grow out ASAP. I miss my long hair even though it was extremely thin and extremely damaged because at least I wasn't self conscious about my hair.



I have just finished my first bottle of Hairfinity and I was really excited to try out this product because it was a cheaper version of Hairburst, which I previously tried. I saw so many great reviews and how girls were managing to achieve a full inch in a month. Seemed like a really great product however I was really disappointed to come to the end of the month to find that my hair had only grown 1cm in that whole month.

I really felt that I was being cheated because even when you receive the bottle, they also send you a little leaflet of these girls with beautiful long hair and their amazing results after just 2 weeks. I was literally looking in the mirror everyday to see if it was growing (yes I was that excited). 

Not only did my hair not grow but the condition of my hair didn't change either. It wasn't softer or stronger and didn't really do much for my hair fall. 

Despite the results, I decided to purchase another bottle. My hair is in really bad condition due to the constant rebonding and dying so I figured maybe my hair needs a little extra boost before it can start growing.

After the second bottle I could definitely see an increase in hair growth and I apologise I don't have any pictures to show you guys. I just feel really dumb cancelling the subscription. It's really important with these things to be very patient and continue the pills for a while because a small increase in the supplements for a short while most likely won't show results straight away. This is probably the case for me because my hair naturally grows a maximum of half an inch a month meaning some other months will be even less. 

Let me know if you guys have experienced the same thing or if I'm doing something wrong! Would love to hear some feedback.

Comments

  1. How did you end up going with Hairfinity? Did you get back on it? Did it end up helping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good but I ended up switching to Holland and Barrett's Skin, Hair, Nails supplements because they're cheaper and have WAY more nutrients in them!

      Delete

Post a Comment