[Sponsored Advertorial] JBY Jewellery

Hello lovelies welcome back to my blog! Today I have a couple of bracelets to show you from JBY Jewellery. They are an Instagram store based in Malaysia that sells branded inspired jewellery for really good prices! Their bracelets are absolutely gorgeous and so chic. Check out their store at @jby_jewellery on Instagram to see other designs and colours. 

JBY Jewellery has kindly sent me two of their bracelets; a Cartier inspired and a Channel inspired.

They were very well packaged in this red box, which you can use everyday to keep the bracelets in.




This is the Cartier inspired bracelet.






This is the Channel inspired bracelet







The gold plating goes really well with this green dress that I purchased from H&M but you can really wear them with anything. I love how these bracelets aren't chunky because they can dress up a simple outfit without being extremely distracting.



If you love these bracelets as much as I do go ahead and contact Yan at +60174373833. No matter where you are in the world, she can send the bracelets to you, worldwide shipping baby!

Comments