Why I Love Zara's Roll On Perfume

Personally, carrying around a small perfume bottle is a must, especially if I'm out all day! Perfume is not just a spray that makes you smell nice but it also gives a person a sense of identity. Having that luring scent makes a girl stand out of the crowd, which is what every girl wants am I right girls? The best part is, it's something about you that you can choose to wear and change about yourself just like your clothes and accessories. So why not play around with different scents?

I particularly love when perfume bottles are compact but in the right way. Having a bottle that's long and slim makes it easier to fit into a pouch and of course, you just can't deny that delicious, fruity scent. This is why Zara's roll on perfume has made it into my everyday make up pouch and also my everyday essentials.




They have loads of different scents from fruity to sexy, perfectly fit for any occasion. The scent that's in these pictures is called "Cherry." I also had the black bottle but since I'm such a smart ass I threw it away. I'm sorry I can't show off my amazing modelling skills with that one too. (Notice the amount of sarcasm I'm using in this post)

Now here's me attempting to model.









I'll be honest, I wasn't really keen on the whole 'roll on perfume' idea just because it doesn't cover up the smell of sweat. Yes, I sweat and it smells. I'm admitting something totally disgusting about myself but at least I drown myself in deodorant and perfume so no one will notice, or at least, I don't think they notice.... Praise whoever invented deodorant and perfume right? But if you're someone who doesn't smell like a cat died halfway through the day then this perfume will be your new best friend.

Comments