Italian Food Fair

So if you don't already know, I'm a food lover and I love trying new dishes. Last week I was invited to an Italian Food Fair at Isetan in Shaw House. They have a massive variety of foods ranging from pasta, biscotti, jam, wine and cascioni!

All the food is freshly made in Emilia Romagna, which is in the north of Italy.


Here are some pictures of the types of food that they sell!


The first thing that caught my eye were these bottled sorbets. They had 2 flavours coffee and lemon.


I'm not a huge fan of coffee but funnily enough it was my favourite flavour out of the 2!



Here are some mouthwatering seafoods. From mussels to shrimps, these are amazing to add to your pasta!


I was honestly so impressed by their freshly made organic jam. When I first tasted it you can still actually feel the fruits in your mouth and it was so flavourful. I never had jam on my toast because I try to keep processed foods to a minimum but now that I know these are 100% organic I'm super excited to have jam back on the menu!



They also have organic shakes, which are so delicious! I tried the pear flavoured shake because I miss European pears. The consistency is quite thick but that just shows you that they don't water down their products to make more money. 100% organic fruit in every bottle.



BISCOTTI! Look at all the different flavours they have!


I honestly lived for these snack. They're basically cheese flavoured thin crackers. Again, I'm not a huge fan of cheese but damn, these were delicious!


These crackers remind me of my childhood. I used to have them all the time growing up!


Now this was probably the most intriguing thing I saw. These are lemon flavoured and squid ink flavoured pasta. You heard correctly, lemon flavoured pasta! 




And to go with their pasta they have their own pasta sauce! Did you know that different sized tomatoes have different tastes? COS I DIDN'T!







Tried this cascione with mushrooms and mozzarella and literally died and came back.



Just look at how happy I am!

This whole experience is one I'll never forget. I really miss authentic Italian food and I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to attend this fair and try out so many delicious foods. I honestly can't wait to go back and grab truck loads full of their food!

The fair is running until the 9th of November. There's still time to get your hands on some delicious, organic, authentic Italian food!

If you wanna keep up to date with what's happening at the fair here is the Facebook Page and be sure to watch their video! It's full of information about the food!

https://www.facebook.com/events/642755182780551/?acontext=%7B%22action_history%22%3A%22[%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22messaging%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22attachment%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A%7B%7D%7D]%22%7D


Huge thank you to the owners Emanuelle and Lisa Joven for having us and thank you Himangi for being my influencer companion!

Comments